Stop the Bleed Kits
Does your Community need Bleeding Control Kits?
- At schools
- For first responders
- in public buildings
- Other places?
GET KITS FREE
Organize a charity drive, and get the Kits your community needs.
Stop the Bleeding Coalition has partnered with Amp Your Good to make organizing a charity drive easy, effective, and at no cost.
It’s a great way to pull your community together for an important cause.
See how it works (below).
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in finding out more about a organizing a drive and we’ll be in touch.
ORGANIZE A CHARITY DRIVE
- Gather information needed for your Drive – the number of kits desired, who is sponsoring the drive, the message to your community, start date and end date.
- Amp will use this information to set up your drive. The drive page will look like this:
- Once your drive is set up, you can promote it to your community. Ask people to visit your drive’s web page to participate. If they want to contribute, they select the donate button and go to a page that looks like the one below. People support the drive by purchasing the kits they want to donate.
- Donors receive an email confirmation that looks like this:
- After the drive is over, all of the kits will be delivered in a bulk shipment to the organization that sponsored the drive.